Your time is limited. Don’t waste it living someone else’s life.

Your time is limited. Don’t waste it living someone else’s life.

Friday, December 9, 2011

All about my awesome Friends.


Back from tuition. Huuuuuu, tired. Seriously, I hate tuition. :X -.- Soooo boring la doing those Fucking Maths. Ish. But at least gt Yen Lin this sorpo pui me chat. Cute la she. Love you. :p. U're so niceeee.谢谢你在这一年里帮了我那么多. 有什么问题不懂的你都帮我. 有事还帮我写考试分析表. 哈哈, 我懒惰.   :p Haihh, 明年没有你我该怎么办. :(   Hope next year can same class wif you. But , haiz. :/ Impossible. Next year must rmb me arh. :) 

With loves. Tomoyo Lin. 

Phew. Jiaxin your turn. :p HA! I miss you laaaaa. walao. so loooong time no c dou u alrdy. :'( Sad. Heh. Still rmb we ( tomoyo, me , you) always say funny things in class and laugh till stomach pain? :pp Lalala, You love Tomoyo n Kim Hyun Jong. Ikr? :p But love me the MOST la. xD Jk. 也是很谢谢你. 上次还帮我写作文. Haha. :X Haihh. Next year cant eat u do de spagethi liao. Sad. :(

Jiaxin Tan. IlafYouuuu. :)

They twoooo. Cute guys. :p <3
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeees. ♥ My face look cacat huh. -.-

I miss my primary school frens also. Damn miss. :( Lee Pin-E , Jia Ler , Lee Jie , Jocelyn and others. 
Gt time bo u all? come hang out wif me ! :p

 My dear. Lee Pin-E.

 Name juz gt Two words. Same wif me. :p  Lee Jie. 

Baby. <3 Jia Lerrrr.

 小学团长. :)  Jocelyn Lye.
Still gt one. I miss her muchie. Really. Although we everytime break in friendship. 不过你曾经也是我最好的朋友. 三年级就认识了. 真的忘不了你. 有时我真的很想我们以前sampat的样子. 可是还可以回到以前么. Ng Yu Tao.
那个粉色衣, 咬我手的. 我想你了. :')

Next postttt.  About a Stupid Girl. Name Szeling.
U arhhhhhhhhhh. Dan sad liao la. Still got us mah. rite. ? :) 即使我只认识你那短短的时间. 我们常常讲电话讲到半夜. 吓死人. O-O 也吵到你妹妹. Aduhh. xD 以前我们有误会. 不过现在没了. Hehe. :pp  可惜你要转校了. Haihh. :'( Anyway, 在新的学校要开心知道么. :) 还有我要跟你一起出去玩. :D 不要伤心了啊. :) CHEER. Promise me kay? :)

唯一的合照. :') Ur face so red. o-o Imy. <3

Whale . Buahaha. Pahlia . :p
Awww, My mummyyy. Iloveyoula. xD Thanks buy penguin for me lerhh. :pp 也很谢谢你那么疼我. 每天都打电话给我. :p 不可以没打.哦. -.- 要不然打死你. 哈哈. 我们也是金牛座的厚? :pp HEHE. 性格很像. 不过我没你pahlia. -.- XD YEAHH. 下个星期回去一起看那些年. :D Pin-E也是. xD

Liew JiaWei, YuannWei. Next time write LONG LONG de for you two. Dun angry arh. :p 你们是我现在最好的朋友不会忘记你们的. :)
Kay , write till here. BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment